CV Risk Master Class Jakarta
View lectures onlineThe Cardiovascular Master Class program is a global initiative of the Physicians’ Academy for Cardiovascular Education(PACE) foundation with a particular focus on issues and opportunities in cardiovascular risk and lipid management in high risk patients. This CV Risk Master Class was a dynamic meeting with state of the art lectures, clinical debates, and practical workshops. Participants will be part of an educational initiative that will provide support to clinicians in their daily clinical management of cardiovascular risk and diabetes. The program provides an optimal balance between updates in forefront science and clinical dialogue, with involvement of international and regional thought leaders.
As an educational service the actual lectures are available online
The overall educational objectives of the Cardiovascular Risk Master Class are:
- To review the epidemiology and current guidelines on the diagnosis, management, and treatment of patients at increased CV risk in Indonesia.
- To review new data on the pathophysiology of coronary artery disease and stroke and its relevance to treatment strategies and outcomes.
- To understand the medical need for intensive lipid and hypertension management in patients at high CV risk, such as DM and metabolic syndrome.
- To understand the pharmacologic and clinical rationale for various treatment options in the patients with increased CV risk and integrate scientific evidence from key clinical trials into clinical practice.
- Develop a consensus on practical guidelines for day-to-day management of high risk patients
Professor John E Deanfield, MD, Bchir
Professor of Cardiology, Director, National Centre for Cardiovascular Prevention and Outcomes
University College London, United Kingdom
Professor John J P Kastelein, MD, PhD
Professor of Medicine, Chairman of the Department of Vascular Medicine
Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Dr. Anwar Santoso, MD, PhD, FIHA, FAsCC
Dept. of Cardiology and Vascular Medicine
Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia, Jakarta
To view the actual recorded lectures, a separate registration code is required
(for physicians from Indonesia only)
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.