Inflammation in Acute Myocardial Infarction & Ventricular Remodelling
Matthias Nahrendorf, MD - Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
Video navigation menu
- Cellular players in good and bad infarct healing 00:01
- When best to intervene on inflammation post-MI? 03:28
- Effect of monocyte/macrophage activation in non-culprit lesions 07:39
- What drives increased activation of haematopoiesis? 11:34
- Targeting IL-1beta to modulate haematopoiesis 13:04
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.