The future of HF management: How does potassium binding fit within pharmacological treatment of heart failure?
Video navigation menu
- The complex and increasing burden of heart failure 0:01
- Heart failure seen from a neurohumoral perspective 2:54
- Higher aldosterone levels in response to diuretic therapy 4:08
- Patients with elevated serum creatinine benefit most from ramipril treatment in the HOPE trial 6:49
- Hyperkalemia in the context of blockade of the renin-angiotensin system 7:17
- Hyperkalemia hampers adequate guideline-indicated management of HF 13:00