Management of hyperglycemia in type 2 diabetes: Update on novel trends and developments
Video navigation menu
- Multiple metabolic abnormalities contribute to hyperglycaemia in T2DM 1:07
- Recommended treatment algorithms and factors based on which to individualise management 4:42
- Different antidiabetic drugs target different pathogenic mechanisms, with complementary effects 8:12
- What is known about the efficacy of the many possible combinations of antidiabetic drugs? 25:22
- Trials addressing safety concerns associated with novel diabetes agents 28:39
- Some antihyperglycaemic agents show a benefit on CV outcomes 35:22
- Considerations for selecting therapies 42:25
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.