Update on DPP4 inhibition in T2DM: Implications from recent and ongoing trialsLecture - July 31, 2016 - Asian Interchange on Diabetes meeting - Richard E. Pratley, MD – Florida Hospital Diabetes Institute, Orlando, Fl, USA
Richard Pratley takes a close look at the different pharmacological properties of DPP4 inhibitors, and how these may explain why they may be suitable in special patient groups.
This lecture was recorded at the Asian Interchange on Diabetes meeting, held in Bangkok on July 30-31, 2016.
Video navigation menu
- A closer look at the decreased incretin effect in type 2 diabetes 1:53
- The effect of GLP-1 infusions in T2DM 7:42
- Different DPP4 inhibitors have various pharmacological properties and diverse metabolic effects 12:00
- Efficacy of DPP4 inhibitor therapy in different therapeutic combinations 20:00
- The risk-benefit ratio of DPP4 inhibitors allows them to be used in high-risk patients 28:24
- Which patients may benefit from DPP4 inhibitor therapy? 38:52