BWH Alumni and Friends - Private Network meeting, Cocktail, Dinner & ReceptionAug. 27, 2017 - Barcelona, Spain
This network meeting with cocktail, dinner and reception is on invitation only for alumni and friends of the Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA to be held in Barcelona during ESC 2017.
Meet and mingle with colleagues from the Brigham and Women’s Hospital from Boston and ESC Fellows from around the world who are committed to develop a global vision and partnerships addressing cardiovascular disease.
Participate in a informal, dynamic and interactive session discussing controversies, sharing opinions and exploring best practices, common grounds, and collaborations in international cardiovascular medicine.
POBLE ESPANYOL DE BARCELONA - Av. de Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13 · 08038 Barcelona
Date & Time
- Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 20:00 - 23:00 hrs
- 19:00 - 20:00 - Registration open, and cocktails available
20.00 - 20:10 - Introductory Remarks
- Peter Libby, MD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Lina Badimon, MD, Barcelona, Spain (local host)
- Samuel Z. Goldhaber, MD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
20:10 - 20:35 - Evolving Scientific Approaches to the Promotion of Cardiovascular Health
- Valentin Fuster, MD, New York, NY, USA
20:35 - 20:50 - Discussion
- moderated by Prof Peter Libby, MD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
20:50 - 21:00 - Concluding Remarks
- Calum MacRae, MD, PhD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
21:00 - Dinner
- Meet and exchange with international experts
Participation and registration
This meeting is a closed network session and participation is limited and on invitation only.
When you receive a personal invitation, you can use the registration link
Your registration is final once when you received a confirmation by mail