Practical management of cardiovascular risk: Lessons from latest diabetes trials
Preventing Cardiovascular Disease in Patients with T2DM - How to apply novel outcome data with GLP-1 RA to clinical practice (3/3)
Prof. Rydén reviews cardiovascular outcome trials with different types of GLP-1 RAs and explains the differences.
Video navigation menu
- Incretin-based glucose lowering 00:34
- Short-acting GLP-1 RA in T2DM: results from outcome trials 03:01
- GLP-1 RA- human analogues: results from outcome trials 05:37
- LEADER / SUSTAIN 6 study details 07:00
- Reasons for different outcomes between GLP-1 RA trials 16:26
Professor Lars Rydén, MD - Senior Professor of Cardiology, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
This recording was developed under auspices of PACE-CME. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-CME.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk.