Challenges and models in CV risk management: Start early, Invest in your arteries10' education - Aug. 28, 2018 - ESC 2018 - Munich, Germany - John E Deanfield, MD - London, United Kingdom
Prof. John Deanfield introduces a new way of thinking about CV risk management in patients and population, to reduce the burden of CVD in society.
Video navigation menu
- CVD prevention: investing in your arteries! 01:15
- How early should prevention start? 06:29
- Emerging interventions affecting biological processes of ageing 09:18
- What is good for the heart, is good for the brain! 10:47
- CVD prediction & prevention: from knowledge to patient empowerment 12:01
- One size does not fit all for CVD prevention! 13:56
This lecture by prof. John Deanfield was part of a CME accredited symposium: "New concepts and models in CV risk management" held at ESC 2018 in Munich, Germany.
Prof John E Deanfield, MD - cardiologist, University College London, London, UK
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Pfizer.