3rd Brigham and Women’s Transatlantic Dialogues, Alumni and Friends − Network meetingAgenda - Sep. 1, 2019 - Paris, France
This network meeting with cocktail, dinner and reception is on invitation only for alumni and friends of the Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA to be held in Paris during ESC 2019.
Meet and mingle with colleagues from the Brigham and Women’s Hospital from Boston and ESC Fellows from around the world who are committed to develop a global vision and partnerships addressing cardiovascular disease.
Participate in a informal, dynamic and interactive session discussing controversies, sharing opinions and exploring best practices, common grounds, and collaborations in international cardiovascular medicine.
Pavillon Etoile Presbourg - 12 Rue de Presbourg, 75016 Paris, Champs-Élysées - 16e Arrondissement
Date & Time
- Sunday, September 1, 2019 - 18:00 - 22:00 hrs
- 18:00 - 18:45 - Registration open, and cocktails available
- 18:45 - 20:00 - scientific network meeting
Welcome & Introductory Remarks
- Peter Libby, MD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Samuel Z. Goldhaber, MD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Prof. Thomas F. Lüscher, MD – Editor-in-Chief of the European Heart Journal
- Prof. Jeroen J. Bax, MD – Immediate Past President European Society Cardiology
20:00 - 22:00 Dinner buffet
To participate in this BWH Transatlantic Dialogues, Alumni and Friends meeting register here or via the link below. Registration is final once you received a confirmation.
The logistics of this meeting are managed by Medcon International. For more information please contact us at +31 23 5317 357 or email@example.com