Assessing individual CV risk and treatment effect with U-Prevent10' education - July 2, 2019 - Jannick Dorresteijn, MD, PhD
Scroll down to vote for which patient category you consider U-Prevent most useful.
Video navigation menu
- Translating effects from scientific literature to the doctor's office: which factors play a role? 0:37
- Guideline recommendations on risk assessment in different patient groups 2:15
- The distribution of risk in vascular patients is very broad - how to deal with this 3:53
- Decision aid tool to choose the right risk assessment tool for the right patient 4:49
- U-Prevent: establish personal risk profiles for different groups of patients 5:36
- Assessing lifetime CV risk with the U-Prevent-tool 8:23
For which patient category do you consider U-Prevent most useful?
- 1. Healthy people <50 years old
- 2. Elderly >70 years old
- 3. Vascular patients with residual risk
- 4. Diabetes patients with additional risk factors
PACE-CME follows the development of risk calculators. This video addresses the shift towards more personalized risk assessment, and more specifically what the online U-PREVENT tool has on offer and which calculators it encompasses.
Jannick Dorresteijn, MD, PhD - Fellow vascular medicine, Universitair Medisch Centrum Utrecht, The Netherlands
This recording was developed under auspices of PACE-CME. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-CME.