The 2019 ESC/EASD diabetes guidelines: a major paradigm shift in the management of T2DM10' education - Sep. 30, 2019 - Paris, France - Prof. Francesco Cosentino, MD - Stockholm, Sweden
Video navigation menu
- Reclassification of CV risk in diabetes 2:07
- Evidence from cardiovascular outcome trials with newer glucose-lowering agents 4:32
- Treatment recommendations for glucose-lowering agents in T2DM & CVD 8:14
- Treatment algorithm in drug-naïve patients with T2DM 10:19
- Treatment algorithm in patients with T2DM on metformin 12:02
This video was recorded at ESC 2019 in Paris, France, on September 2, 2019.
Prof. Francesco Cosentino, MD - cardiologist, Karolinska Institutet, Solna, Stockholm, Sweden
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.