The 2019 ESC/EASD diabetes guidelines: a major paradigm shift in the management of T2DM
Video navigation menu
- Reclassification of CV risk in diabetes 2:07
- Evidence from cardiovascular outcome trials with newer glucose-lowering agents 4:32
- Treatment recommendations for glucose-lowering agents in T2DM & CVD 8:14
- Treatment algorithm in drug-naïve patients with T2DM 10:19
- Treatment algorithm in patients with T2DM on metformin 12:02
This video was recorded at ESC 2019 in Paris, France, on September 2, 2019.
Prof. Francesco Cosentino, MD - cardiologist, Karolinska Institutet, Solna, Stockholm, Sweden
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: