How will outcomes of ARNI trials impact diagnosis and management of HF?
Video navigation menu
- First case presentation of a HFpEF patient 02:22
- PARAGON-HF trial: design and outcomes 03:36
- Summary of end points in PARAGON-HF, and interpretations of results 8:06
- Second case presentation of a HFrEF patient 10:30
- Outcomes of HF trials 11:40
- Guideline recommendations 15:00
- Ongoing HF trials 16:09
This video by prof. Mark Petrie, MD is part of the 3rd Groningen Heart Failure symposium "How to implement the newest heart failiure therapies? - A case-based approach".
Prof. Mark Petrie, MD is professor at the Institute of Cardiovascular & Medical Sciences at the University of Glasgow, UK.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Multisponsored funding for this educational program was provided by AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Vifor and Novartis.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: