How will outcomes of ARNI trials impact diagnosis and management of HF?10' education - Aug. 26, 2020 - Prof. Mark Petrie, MD - University of Glasgow, UK
Video navigation menu
- First case presentation of a HFpEF patient 02:22
- PARAGON-HF trial: design and outcomes 03:36
- Summary of end points in PARAGON-HF, and interpretations of results 8:06
- Second case presentation of a HFrEF patient 10:30
- Outcomes of HF trials 11:40
- Guideline recommendations 15:00
- Ongoing HF trials 16:09
This video by prof. Mark Petrie, MD is part of the 3rd Groningen Heart Failure symposium "How to implement the newest heart failiure therapies? - A case-based approach".
Prof. Mark Petrie, MD is professor at the Institute of Cardiovascular & Medical Sciences at the University of Glasgow, UK.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Multisponsored funding for this educational program was provided by AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Vifor and Novartis.