E-learning GLP-1RA in DKD: A new preventive challenge
This educational program consists of three presentations on management of patients with CKD.
This course consists of the following:
- What are the preventive challenges for a nephrologist? - Ofri Mosenzon, MD – Jerusalem, Israel
- How can GLP-1RA benefit a patients with diabetes and CKD? - Daniël van Raalte, MD, PhD – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Where do GLP-1RA fit in in current and future management of CKD? - Frederik Persson, MD – Copenhagen, Denmark
After watching these three videos, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss the relationship between CKD and CVD
- Recall kidney outcomes in trials with GLP-1RA therapies
- Describe the KDIGO treatment algorithm for patients with T2DM and CKD
- Reproduce the design of a renal outcome trial with GLP-1RA
- Ofri Mosenzon, MD – Jerusalem, Israel
- Daniël van Raalte, MD, PhD – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Frederik Persson, MD – Copenhagen, Denmark
This educational activity is designed for cardiologists, internists, nephrologists in secondary care and other healthcare professionals with an interest in management of patients with CKD.
This online course is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC) for 1 hour of external CME credit.
Through an agreement between the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EBAC External CME credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EBAC credit to AMA credit can be found on the AMA website. Other health care professionals may obtain from the AMA a certificate of having participated in an activity eligible for conversion of credit to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Funding for this educational program was provided by unrestricted educational grants from Boehringer Ingelheim/Lilly.
This is available as accredited online CME for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll