Redefining intensive LDL-c management in high CV risk patients The case for combination therapy
EBAC accredited symposium at ESC Congress 2021 - The Digital Experience
If you are attending ESC Congress 2021 - The Digital Experience, you are cordially invited to attend this EBAC accredited symposium.
Friday, August 27, 2021: 13:00 – 13:45 hrs CEST
- Understand the unmet need for additional LDL-c lowering therapies beyond current optimal statin-based therapy as strategy for addressing lipid-related high CV risk
- Describe the potential impact of novel LDL-c targeting therapies in patients who require additional LDL-c reduction
- Review new approaches for intensive lipid management in patients post-MI
- Discuss combination therapy in high CV risk patients as new paradigm for prevention
- LDL-c in the management of high CV risk: Changing the paradigm for prevention, Prof. Kausik Ray, MD - London, UK
- The urgency to treat LDL-c post MI: The role of PCSK9 mAbs in reaching goals, Derek Connolly, MD, PhD - Birmingham, UK
- Expanding therapeutic options for lowering LDL-c: Where will bempedoic acid and inclisiran contribute?, Prof. Christie Ballantyne, MD - Houston, TX, USA
- Panel Discussion: The case for combination therapy: the way forward in intensive LDL-c management?, Prof. John Kastelein, MD, PhD - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Click here to view the symposium.
Type: Industry session - Satellite symposium
Channel: Channel 6 - Heart Failure
This programme is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC) for 1 hour of external CME credit(s). Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that have actually been spent in the educational activity. The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) and EBAC have recognized each other’s accreditation systems as substantially equivalent.
This symposium is funded by unrestricted educational grants received from Amgen, Sanofi, Novartis and Daiichi Sankyo.