E-learning Targeting TG-rich lipoproteins and their remnants
This educational program consists of three presentations (video or text) on triglyceride-rich lipoproteins and their remnants .
This course consists of the following:
- Why focus on triglyceride-rich lipoproteins and their remnants? - Prof. Henry Ginsberg, MD – New York, NY, USA
- Triglyceride-rich lipoproteins and residual CV risk - Prof. Erik Stroes, MD, PhD – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Targeting TG-rich remnant lipoproteins - Prof. Daniel Gaudet, MD, PhD – Montreal, QC, Canada
How to obtain your CME certificate
- Watch the three 3 lectures or read the monographs, and answer the pre- and post-test questions
- Fill in the evaluation questions
- Download CME Certificate (if your score >70%)
After watching these three videos (or reading the text), the learner should be able to:
- Describe drivers of lipid-associated residual CV risk (when LDL-c levels are at or below target goals)
- Explain the association between triglyceride-rich lipoproteins and CV risk
- Tell what triglyceride-rich lipoproteins remnants are and why they are atherogenic
- Give examples of novel therapies to lower triglyceride-rich lipoproteins
- Describe differences in mechanism of action of therapies to lower triglyceride-rich lipoproteins
- Prof. Henry Ginsberg, MD – New York, NY, USA
- Prof. Erik Stroes, MD, PhD – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Prof. Daniel Gaudet, MD, PhD – Montreal, QC, Canada
This educational activity is designed for all healthcare professionals with an interest in lipid-associated residual risk beyond LDL-c.
This online course is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation of Continuing Education for Health Professionals (EBAC) for 1 hour of external CME credit.
Through an agreement between EBAC and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EBAC External CME credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EBAC credit to AMA credit can be found on the AMA website. Other health care professionals may obtain from the AMA a certificate of having participated in an activity eligible for conversion of credit to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Funding for this educational program was provided by unrestricted educational grants from Pfizer Inc.
For questions regarding this activity, please contact us at email@example.com.
This is available as accredited online CME for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll