Role of a non-steroidal MRA in the treatment spectrum of patients with T2DM and CKD10' education - Feb. 8, 2022 - Prof. Peter Rossing, MD (Copenhagen, Denmark), prof. Gerasimos Filippatos, MD (Athens, Greece) and prof. Matthew Weir, MD (Baltimore, MD, USA)
Video navigation menu
- Unmet need for patients with CKD and T2DM 01:34
- The FIDELIO-DKD and FIGARO-DKD clinical trials 03:30
- How do we identify patients for treatment with finerenone? 06:00
- FIndings from recent analyses of trials with finerenone 08:33
- Take-home messages 12:28
This video was distributed by our partner, ReachMD, a leading online learning platform for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Prof. Peter Rossing is head of research and chief physician at the Steno Diabetes Center in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Gerasimos Filippatos is professor at the National & Kapodistrian University of Athens Medical School, Athens in Greece. He is also Director of the HF Unit at the Attikon University Hospital, Athens, Greece.
- Matthew R. Weir, M.D. is attending physician and Director of the Division of Nephrology in the Department of Medicine at the University of Maryland Hospital, Baltimore. He is also Professor of Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
The views and opinions expressed in this educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by and independent educational grant from Bayer AG.