When to start using SGLT2i in HFrEF? Initiating guideline-recommended treatment options
EBAC-accredited symposium at Heart Failure 2022
If you are attending Heart Failure 2022 live or online, you are invited to attend this EBAC-accredited symposium.
Sunday, May 22, 2022: 17:50 – 18:35 hrs CEST
- Identify barriers of implementing findings from clinical trials and recommendations in guidelines for treatment of HFrEF
- Interpret findings from CV outcomes trials with SGLT2i in HF patients with and without diabetes
- Describe details of ongoing trials with SGLT2i in HF patients across the entire spectrum of LVEF
- Apply recommendations in HF guidelines on initiating SGLT2i therapy into clinical practice
- The clinical challenges of initiating guideline-recommended therapy in HFrEF - John McMurray, MD - Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Benefits and evolving insights on SGLT2i in the spectrum of LVEF: Can we set priorities? - Carolyn Lam, MD - Singapore
- Expanding evidence on SGLT2i: Where are we now and what can we expect? - Scott Solomon, MD - Boston, MA, USA
- Expert panel: What are the implications for our practice? All faculty
For more information, please visit the ESC Heart Failure website.
This programme is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation of Continuing Education for Health Professionals (EBAC) for 1 hour of external CME credit(s). Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that have actually been spent in the educational activity. The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) and EBAC have recognized each other’s accreditation systems as substantially equivalent.
This symposium is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from AstraZeneca.