The 3 things you need to know about HCM10' education - May 3, 2022 - Ahmad Masri, MD (Portland, OR, USA) and Steve Ommen, MD (Rochester, MN, USA)
Video navigation menu
- Current understanding of HCM 00:33
- How to diagnose HCM 02:22
- Current management approaches 07:25
- New investigational therapies 11:08
- Key takeaways 13:56
This animated video was distributed by our partner, ReachMD, a leading online learning platform for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Ahmad Masri, MD is director of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center and assistant professor of medicine at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, OR, USA.
- Steve Ommen, MD is director of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Clinic, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN, USA.
The views and opinions expressed in this educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of PACE-cme.
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from Bristol Myers Squibb.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: