E-learning Preventing CKD in patients with diabetes - Exploring the current and future role of GLP-1RA
This educational program consists of three presentations on the current and future role of GLP-1RA in patients with T2DM and CKD.
This course consists of the following:
- New insights and guidelines for the management of CKD and diabetes - Prof. Johannes Mann - Munich, Germany
- What is relevant for nephrology with regard to GLP-1RA in CVD? - Prof. Filip Knop, MD, PhD – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Which patients with CKD and diabetes will benefit from management with GLP-1RA? - Prof. Katherine Tuttle, MD – Spokane, WA, USA
How to obtain your CME certificate
- Watch the three lectures and answer the pre- and post-test questions
- Fill in the evaluation questions
- Download CME Certificate (if your score >70%)
After watching these three videos, the learner should be able to:
- Recall the KDIGO treatment algorithm for patients with T2DM and CKD
- Discuss kidney outcomes in trials with GLP-1RA
- Describe potential mechanisms that explain the benefit observed with GLP-1RA
- Reproduce the aim of ongoing GLP-1RA trials
- Describe how implementation of novel therapies for T2DM and CKD can be improved
- Prof. Johannes Mann, MD – Munich, Germany
- Prof. Filip Knop, MD, PhD – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Prof. Katherine Tuttle, MD – Spokane, WA, USA
This educational activity is designed for all healthcare professionals with an interest in management of patients with T2DM and CKD and is intended for an international audience of non-US and non-UK HCPs.
This online course is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation of Continuing Education for Health Professionals (EBAC) for 1 hour of external CME credit.
Through an agreement between EBAC and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EBAC External CME credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EBAC credit to AMA credit can be found on the AMA website. Other health care professionals may obtain from the AMA a certificate of having participated in an activity eligible for conversion of credit to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk A/S.
This educational activity is intended for an international audience of non-US and non-UK HCPs
For questions regarding this activity, please contact us at email@example.com.
This is available as accredited online CME for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll