Is HFpEF hiding in your practice? An expert debate on the emerging role of diabetologists
EBAC-accredited satellite symposium at EASD 2022
If you are attending EASD 2022 live or online, you are invited to attend this EBAC-accredited satellite symposium.
Friday, September 23, 2022: 08:00 – 08:30 hrs CEST | Hirsch Hall
- Describe the findings of trials with SGLT2i in patients with heart failure
- Identify the clinical challenges in HFpEF and diabetes
- Discuss the role of diabetologists in the identification of HFpEF and early initiation of SGLT2i in a multidisciplinary approach
- Update on new developments of HFpEF and diabetes Silvio Inzucchi, MD - New Haven, CT, United States
- HFpEF and Diabetes: What are the clinical challenges? - Pardeep Jhund, MD, PhD - Glasgow, UK
- How does new evidence impact the need for identification and management of patients with HFpEF and diabetes? All faculty
For more information, please visit the EASD website.
This programme is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation of Continuing Education for Health Professionals (EBAC) for 1 hour of external CME credit(s). Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that have actually been spent in the educational activity. The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) and EBAC have recognized each other’s accreditation systems as substantially equivalent.
This symposium is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from AstraZeneca.