The importance of optimal RAASi therapy in heart failure10' education - Oct. 5, 2022 - Prof. Dan Atar, MD - Oslo, Norway
Video navigation menu
- Therapeutic dilemma in managing hyperkalemia while optimizing RAASi therapy 01:01
- Incidence of hyperkalemia 01:49
- RAASi prescribtion in real world 03:24
- Reasons for RAASi discontinuation 06:41
- Conclusion - Rethinking HF therapy 09:42
This lecture by Prof. Dan Atar was part of the EBAC-accredited symposium "Clinical Case Discussion: The value of optimizing RAAS inhibition and preserving normokalemia in heart failure" held during the ESC congress 2022.
Prof. Atar is Head of Research and Professor of Cardiology at the Oslo University Hospital in Norway and he holds a Visiting Associate Professorship at the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, USA.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from AstraZeneca.