E-learning Innovative therapeutic approaches in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
This educational program consists of three presentations on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM).
This course consists of the following:
- Unhiding hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, a call for action - Antonis Pantazis, MD - London, UK
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: making the diagnosis - Michelle Michels, MD, PhD - Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Managing patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: what is the therapeutic landscape? - Prof. Iacopo Olivotto, MD - Florence, Italy
How to obtain your CME certificate
- Watch the three lectures and answer the pre- and post-test questions
- Fill in the evaluation questions
- Download CME Certificate (if your score >70%)
After watching these three videos, the learner should be able to:
- Describe how HCM can be distinguished from other conditions that feature a thickened heart
- List the steps that should be included in the diagnostic work-up of patients with signs of LV hypertrophy
- Recall the diagnostic tests for diagnosing HCM
- Describe the mechanism of action of mavacamten
- Summarize the main findings of phase 3 studies with mavacamten in symptomatic obstructive HCM patients
- Antonis Pantazis, MD - London, UK
- Michelle Michels, MD, PhD - Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Prof. Iacopo Olivotto, MD - Florence, Italy
This educational activity is designed for all healthcare professionals with an interest in management of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
This online course is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation of Continuing Education for Health Professionals (EBAC) for 1 hour of external CME credit.
Through an agreement between EBAC and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EBAC External CME credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EBAC credit to AMA credit can be found on the AMA website. Other health care professionals may obtain from the AMA a certificate of having participated in an activity eligible for conversion of credit to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Bristol Myers Squibb,
For questions regarding this activity, please contact us at email@example.com.
This is available as accredited online CME for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: