E-learning The challenge of choosing in cardiovascular risk management
This educational program consists of three presentations on the challenge of choosing in CV risk management.
This course consists of the following:
- The clinical challenge: a patient with multiple risk factors - Prof. Erik Stroes, MD, PhD - Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- The spectrum of therapeutic options: which therapies to consider? - Prof. Ulf Landmesser, MD - Berlin, Germany
- How to choose the optimal therapy? - Prof. Kausik Ray, MD - London, UK
How to obtain your CME certificate
- Watch the three lectures and answer the pre- and post-test questions
- Fill in the evaluation questions
- Download CME Certificate (if your score >70%)
After watching these three videos, the learner should be able to:
- Name a major risk factor for therapy noncompliance
- Recall the 5 therapeutic target areas in precision management of ASCVD
- Name the tool that can be used to estimate the 10-year risk of CV events in patients with clinically manifest ASCVD
- Describe how risk factors influence an individual patient’s 10-year risk of recurrent CV events and how treatment with a therapeutic agent can lower this risk
- Prof. Erik Stroes, MD, PhD - Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Prof. Ulf Landmesser, MD - Berlin, Germany
- Prof. Kausik Ray, MD - London, UK
This educational activity is designed for all healthcare professionals with an interest in management of patients with elevated CV risk.
This online course is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation of Continuing Education for Health Professionals (EBAC) for 1 hour of external CME credit.
Through an agreement between EBAC and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EBAC External CME credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EBAC credit to AMA credit can be found on the AMA website. Other health care professionals may obtain from the AMA a certificate of having participated in an activity eligible for conversion of credit to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Funding for this educational program was provided by unrestricted educational grants from Amgen & Novo Nordisk A/S.
For questions regarding this activity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is available as accredited online CME for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: