Sharing international experience in CKD & SGLT2i: How to identify the right patient at the right moment?
EBAC-accredited symposium to be held at WCN’23, Bangkok, Thailand & Online
If you are attending WCN'23 live or online, you are invited to attend this EBAC-accredited symposium.
Saturday, April 1, 2023: 17:00 – 18:00 hrs GMT+7| Room 110ABC
- Interpret findings from recent studies and analyses on SGLT2i therapy in CKD
- Understand when and how to initiate SGLT2i therapy in patients with CKD
- Encourage early and clinically meaningful management of patients with CKD
- Introduction: New opportunities to tackle the global burden of CKD: the role of SGLT2i - Adeera Levin, MD – Vancouver, BC, Canada
- The EMPA-Kidney trial: Broadening the evidence of SGLT2i in CKD - Will Herrington, MD – Oxford, United Kingdom
- SGLT2i in the spectrum of CKD: A call for action - Meg Jardine, MD, PhD – Sydney, Australia
- Panel discussion: Key questions for international practice - Magdalena Madero, MD - Mexico City, Mexico, David Cherney, MD, PhD - Toronto, ON, Canada, Roberto Pecoits-Filho, MD, PhD - Curitiba, Brazil & Ann Arbor, MI, USA, Natalie Staplin, PhD - Oxford, United Kingdom
For more information, please visit the ISN-WCN website.
This programme is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation of Continuing Education for Health Professionals (EBAC) for 1 hour of external CME credit(s). Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that have actually been spent in the educational activity. The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) and EBAC have recognized each other’s accreditation systems as substantially equivalent.
This symposium is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim/Lilly Alliance.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: