Achieving success in IgAN & FSGS: Expert insights on current and future therapies
CME-accredited satellite symposium during ERA Congress 2023, Milan, Italy
If you are attending ERA Congress 2023, you are invited to attend this CME-accredited satellite symposium organised by our partner Medtelligence.
Can you do better than the experts in treating IgAN and FSGS? Using case-based vignettes, chairperson Siân Griffin, and faculty members Jürgen Floege and Loreto Gesualdo, will provide expert analysis regarding the value of lowering proteinuria and offer insights on applying clinical trial data to the unique challenges of managing advanced nephropathy. Learn how novel mechanisms, innovative treatments, and emerging data are achieving successful outcomes in patients with IgAN and FSGS.
Saturday, June 17, 2023: 13:30 – 14:30 CEST| Space 1&2
- Improve their diagnosis of immunoglobulin A nephropathy (IgAN) and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
- Discuss current treatment considerations of IgAN and FSGS
- Develop treatment plans to lower proteinuria in patients with IgAN and FSGS
- Review emerging treatment approaches for IgAN and FSGS
- Interpret emerging clinical trial data in IgAN and FSGS
- Siân Griffin, MD, PhD, Consultant Nephrologist, Honorary Professor – Cardiff University, Department of Nephrology and Transplantation, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Jürgen Floege, MD – Director, RWTH Aachen University Hospital, Aachen, Germany
- Loreto Gesualdo, MD, FERA – Full Professor of Nephrology, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Bari, Italy
- IgA Nephropathy Patient Case 1 - Siân Griffin, MD, PhD - Cardiff, United Kingdom
- IgA Nephropathy Patient Case 2 - Jürgen Floege, MD - Aachen, Germany
- IgA Nephropathy Panel Discussion - All faculty
- FSGS Patient Case - Loreto Gesualdo, MD, FERA - Bari, Italy
- Panel Discussion & Take-Home Messages - All faculty
- Question & Answer Session - All faculty
Click here to register for the ERA Congress.
The American Medical Association has an agreement of mutual recognition of Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits with the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS), the accreditation body for European countries. Physicians interested in converting AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM to UEMS-European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education CME credits (ECMECs) should contact the UEMS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from CSL Vifor.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: