The new frontiers in Cardiovascular Risk management:
This Conference is an initiative of the Physicians Academy for Cardiovascular Education (PACE) foundation in partnership with www.internist.ru, with a particular focus on New Frontiers in Cardiovascular Risk Management.
What are the challenges?
May 11-12, 2012, Moscow
The Russian Federation has one of the world’s highest rates of death and disability from cardiovascular disease (CVD). Cardiovascular disease is responsible for 55% of all deaths in Russsia, and for over 30% of deaths under the age of 65. This is attributed largely to lifestyle determinants.
The PACE foundation recognizes that physician education plays an increasingly important role in our efforts to reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease and diabetes. The educational program will focus on new developments in cardiovascular risk management and the relevance of new developments for the improvement of the prevention and clinical management
of patients with cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
Topics to be addressed during the meeting:
Registration to the Russian Master Class is not opened yet
- Novel anticoagulants and platelet inhibitors
- Cardiovascular risk assessment; A lifetime challenge
- Diabetes and vascular risk: Therapeutic update
- Lipid management: is lower better?
- Lipid management: opportunities beyond statin therapy
- How does BP lowering prevent the clinical manifestations of CV disease?
For more information about meeting registration contact us