New frontiers in Lipid management; Exploring the potential role of raising HDL-cholesterol
Educational objectives of this HDL Expert Master Class are:
- To explore the role of HDL-C in atherosclerosis
- To understand the importance of HDL functionality
- To review the role of CETP inhibition in atherogenesis
- To evaluate the effects of new HDL-C modifying therapies on the risk of cardiovascular events in CV risk patients
- To understand the importance of HDL-C modification in patients at high CV risk, such as DM and metabolic syndrome
- To understand the pharmacologic rationale and clinical impact of new clinical trial data on HDL-C modification for patients with atherosclerosis
- To develop a consensus on practical guidelines for day-to-day lipid management of patients with atherosclerosis and CV risk
Who should attendThe HDL Clinical Master Class is specifically designed for physicians involved in clinical management of lipid disorders. Delegates shold have an advanced level of knowledge and expertise in lipid metabolism.
Attendance is limited to ensure livelay interaction and discussion.
The meeting will be held in the NH Constanza hotel in Barcelona, Spain