Cardiovascular Inflammation and Immunity in Atherosclerosis:
Video navigation menu
- ‘Manipulating Adaptive Immunity in Atherosclerosis’ by Göran Hansson 1:00
- Immunotherapy to treat atherosclerosis 2:35
- ‘Approaches to imaging atherosclerosis: Can we ‘see’ inflammation?’ by Stephen Nicholls 4:40
- Molecular insights into plaque phenotype 6:00
- ‘Intervening in the inflammatory process: What is the clinical opportunity?’ by Paul Ridker 8:33
- Closing remarks and future perspectives 11:51
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.