Inflammation and Thrombosis
Raffaele De Caterina, G. d'Annunzio University, Chieti, Italy
Video navigation menu
- Inflammation and atherosclerosis 00:01
- Can inflammation trigger thrombosis directly? 01:35
- Venous thromboembolism now also considered inflammation-induced thrombosis 03:17
- Potential atherosclerosis-independent mechanisms of inflammation-induced thrombosis 05:32
- Targeting inflammation per se to prevent atherothrombosis 10:45
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.