SGLT2 inhibition in the management of type 2 diabetes: Potential impact on CVD Risk
Prof Silvio E Inzucchi, Yale Diabetes Center, New Haven, CT, USA
Video navigation menu
- T2DM pathogenesis 00:01
- SGLT2 Inhibitors: How do they work? 06:53
- Potential pathways to CV benefits of SGLT2-inhibitors based on clinical and mechanistic studies 11:01
- SGLT2 inhibitors and the kidney 16:20
- SGLT2 Inhibitors: Risks & Benefits 19:08
- 2015 ADA-EASD Position Statement on Management of Hyperglycemia in T2DM 22:40
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.