Accumulating clinical data on PCSK9 inhibition: What are the key lessons?
Paul M Ridker, MD Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Video navigation menu
- The remarkable history of the lipid hypthesis 00:26
- Why Are Additional Agents Beyond Statins Needed 03:44
- What Pharmacologic Strategies for LDL Reduction Beyond Statins are Emerging? 05:29
- PCSK9 Inhibitors:From Target Discovery to Phase III in 10 Years 09:32
- Why Completing the Phase III Trials Is Crucial 10:55
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: