Accumulating clinical data on PCSK9 inhibition: What are the key lessons?
Paul M Ridker, MD Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA10' education - Sep. 30, 2015 - ESC 2015 London - Paul M Ridker, MD – Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Video navigation menu
- The remarkable history of the lipid hypthesis 00:26
- Why Are Additional Agents Beyond Statins Needed 03:44
- What Pharmacologic Strategies for LDL Reduction Beyond Statins are Emerging? 05:29
- PCSK9 Inhibitors:From Target Discovery to Phase III in 10 Years 09:32
- Why Completing the Phase III Trials Is Crucial 10:55