The advent of novel nonsteroidal mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists in heart failure
Video navigation menu
- Mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists (MRAs) in heart failure 0:00
- Development of new non-steroidal MRAs 1:09
- ODD-trial: comparing finerenone with spironolactone in HF and renal disease 1:41
- ODD-HF trial: comparing finerenone with eplenerone 2:17
- Ongoing and upcoming studies evaluating finerenone in patients with diabetic nephropathy 2:58
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.