How to classify your HF patients? Understanding HFpEF versus HFrEF
Video navigation menu
- Differences and understanding of HFpEF vs HFrEF 0:00
- HFpEF becomes dominant form of HF 0:11
- Differences in risk factors, mechanisms and response to therapy 0:47
- Mechanistic differences 1:08
- Therapies to improve cyclic GMP function, studied in PARAGON and SOCRATES 1:28
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.