CV outcomes with medicines to control glycemia: highlights from recently completed trials
Video navigation menu
- Altered rules for the development of diabetes drugs 0:02
- Data of 5 CV outcomes trials have now been published 0:46
- CV neutrality in trials testing DPP4-inhibitors vs. placebo 0:59
- Also adequate CV safety with GLP-1 receptor agonist 1:23
- Superiority for CV outcomes with a new class of antidiabetic treatment: the SGLT2-antagonist 1:47
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.