What surprises have emerged from genetic studies of coronary artery disease?
Dr. Sekar Kathiresan10' education - Apr. 25, 2016 - Boston, MA, USA - Dr. Sekar Kathiresan (Boston, MA, USA)
Video navigation menu
- Lipoproteins and their role in myocardial infarction 0:09
- Genetic approaches to establish a causal relation between LDL level and myocardial infarction 2:34
- What do genetic and therapeutic trial evidence say about the HDL hypothesis? 5:00
- How about triglyceride-rich lipoproteins and MI risk? 7:08
- A putative MI-causing mechanism involving lipoprotein lipase 8:27