What surprises have emerged from genetic studies of coronary artery disease?
Dr. Sekar Kathiresan
Video navigation menu
- Lipoproteins and their role in myocardial infarction 0:09
- Genetic approaches to establish a causal relation between LDL level and myocardial infarction 2:34
- What do genetic and therapeutic trial evidence say about the HDL hypothesis? 5:00
- How about triglyceride-rich lipoproteins and MI risk? 7:08
- A putative MI-causing mechanism involving lipoprotein lipase 8:27
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: