A patient with elevated Lp(a): What is current clinical practice to manage this condition?
Video navigation menu
- Elevated Lp(a) levels as an independent and additive CV risk factor 0:41
- When to treat a patient with elevated Lp(a)? 1:20
- Currently available drugs to lower Lp(a) levels 2:07
- Effect of lipoprotein apheresis on Lp(a) levels 5:32
- Does lowering Lp(a) levels improve clinical outcomes? 6:21
- How are patients currently treated - treatment algorithm 9:10
Prof. Klaus G. Parhofer, MD – is Professor of Endocrinology and Metabolism at the University of Munich in Germany.
The PACE foundation received funding for this session via an unrestricted educational grant from Amgen