A patient with elevated Lp(a): What is current clinical practice to manage this condition?
Video navigation menu
- Elevated Lp(a) levels as an independent and additive CV risk factor 0:41
- When to treat a patient with elevated Lp(a)? 1:20
- Currently available drugs to lower Lp(a) levels 2:07
- Effect of lipoprotein apheresis on Lp(a) levels 5:32
- Does lowering Lp(a) levels improve clinical outcomes? 6:21
- How are patients currently treated - treatment algorithm 9:10
Prof. Klaus G. Parhofer, MD – is Professor of Endocrinology and Metabolism at the University of Munich in Germany.
The PACE foundation received funding for this session via an unrestricted educational grant from Amgen
View the slides of this presentation
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.