The future perspectives for care for patients with high Lp(a)
Video navigation menu
- Elevated Lp(a) levels are prevalent and associated with elevated CV risk 0:01
- Elevated Lp(a) levels may be implicated in those with unexplained CV risk 1:28
- What is needed to improve care for individuals with high Lp(a) levels? 3:09
- Proposed underlying pathogenic pathways of Lp(a)'s atherogenicity 3:46
- Identifying subjects and high-risk families 5:40
- Therapeutic options to lower Lp(a) 7:01
Prof. Erik Stroes MD PhD – is Chairman, Department of Vascular Medicine, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The PACE foundation received funding for this session via an unrestricted educational grant from Amgen
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.