Outstanding questions and ongoing studies on the use of NOACs
Video navigation menu
- Triple therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation and who experienced ACS or who have a coronary stent 0:19
- Do patients with subclinical AF benefit from anticoagulant therapy? 1:16
- Treatment of embolic stroke with unknown origin 1:41
- Anticoagulation of patients with AF and renal failure on haemodialysis 2:20
- Optimising anticoagulant treatment in patients needing stroke prevention 2:44
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.