Managing potassium to optimize therapy in heart failure
Video navigation menu
- Hyperkalemia associated with RAASi 00:53
- What are the risks associated with hyperkalemia? 02:03
- Therapeutic options for hyperkalemia 03:23
- Efficacy and safety of two novel potassium binders 03:52
- Mode of action patiromer 05:22
Peter van der Meer is Professor of Heart Failure and Translational Cardiology at the University of Groningen and director of the coronary care unit of the University Medical Center Groningen.
This recording was developed under auspices of PACE-CME. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-CME.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Vifor