Novel PCSK9 outcomes in perspective: Lessons from FOURIER & ODYSSEY
Prof. Jennifer Robinson illustrates the importance of baseline LDL-c levels in CV risk reduction with PCSK9 inhibitors and explains which patients should get this treatment.
Video navigation menu
- Baseline LDL-c drives endpoints for CV risk 02:22
- More CV benefit with PCSK9 inhibitors at higher baseline LDL-c levels 05:15
- Clinical guidance: categorizing patients for risk 07:55
- Clinical guidance: phenotyping patients 09:51
- Clinical guidance: cost effectiveness 10:36
This lecture by prof. Jennifer Robinson was part of a CME accredited symposium: "PCSK9 inhibition: Science, outcomes and guidance" held at ESC 2018 in Munich, Germany.
Prof. Jennifer Robinson, MD - Iowa city, Iowa, USA
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by unrestricted educational grants from Amgen and Sanofi-Regeneron.
This is available as accredited online CME for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll