What is the situation one year after the presentation about the CANTOS trial?
CSI Munich10' education - Aug. 26, 2018 - Munich, Germany - Prof. Paul Ridker, MD - Boston, MA, USA
Video navigation menu
- Implementation of canakinumab in daily practice 0:52
- Distinction responders and non-responders in CANTOS trial 2:51
- Dosis-dependent effect of canakinumab 4:44
- Cost-effectiveness of canakinumab 5:17
- IL-1beta inhibition in primary prevention 8:24
- Vision about canakinumab 9:33
In the Cardiovascular Scene Investigation (CSI) series, investigators from Utrecht report at the ESC congress, from perspective of young investigators. They put a question to researchers about presented study results.
Prof. Paul Ridker, MD - Brigham and Women's hospital, Boston, MA, USA
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.