Population screening for atrial fibrillation with a smartphone
Video navigation menu
- Technique behind AF screening with smartphone 0:34
- Main results of AF screening in general population 1:51
- Target population for screening 3:16
- Role of GPs in AF screening 4:25
- Incorporation digital health in clinical practice 6:23
In the Cardiovascular Scene Investigation (CSI) series, investigators from Utrecht report at the ESC congress, from perspective of young investigators. They put a question to researchers about presented study results.
Prof. dr. Pieter Vandervoort - Hospital Oost-Limburg, Genk, Belgium
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.