Shared decision-making with lifetime risk model10' education - Nov. 5, 2018 - Dr. Jannick Dorresteijn - Utrecht, The Netherlands
Video navigation menu
- Novelty of the SMART-REACH model 1:21
- Prediction of treatment effects based on observational data 2:20
- Use of model in clinical practice 3:17
- Whom is the model useful for? 4:27
- Potential advantages of U-prevent 5:10
In the Cardiovascular Scene Investigation (CSI) series, investigators from Utrecht report at the ESC congress, from perspective of young investigators. They put a question to researchers about presented study results.
Dr. Jannick Dorresteijn - Fellow of Vascular Medicine, University Medical Center of Utrecht, The Netherlands
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.