Screening for high blood pressure globally
Video navigation menu
- Results and future prospectives of the project 1:03
- Participating countries and improved screening 3:12
- Helpful advice after screening for high BP 5:12
- Lessons learned from 2017 6:58
- The larger global goal of the project 7:52
In the Cardiovascular Scene Investigation (CSI) series, investigators from Utrecht report at the ESC congress, from the perspective of young investigators. They put a question to researchers about presented study results.
Dr. Thomas Beaney - Academic Clinical Fellow in General Practice Imperial College London, UK
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.