Long term benefits of antihypertensive and cholesterol-lowering treatment in hypertension10' education - Nov. 20, 2018 - Dr. Ajay Gupta - London, UK
Video navigation menu
- Study design of the ASCOT trial 1:18
- The effects of lipid lowering on mortality 4:19
- The effects of antihypertensive treatment on mortality 5:05
- Legacy effect of the combined therapy 5:57
- Comparison of ASCOT data with hypertension guidelines 6:49
In the Cardiovascular Scene Investigation (CSI) series, investigators from Utrecht report at the ESC congress, from the perspective of young investigators. They put a question to researchers about presented study results.
Dr. Ajay Gupta - Clinical Senior Lecturer, Imperial College London, UK
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.