Long term benefits of antihypertensive and cholesterol-lowering treatment in hypertension
Video navigation menu
- Study design of the ASCOT trial 1:18
- The effects of lipid lowering on mortality 4:19
- The effects of antihypertensive treatment on mortality 5:05
- Legacy effect of the combined therapy 5:57
- Comparison of ASCOT data with hypertension guidelines 6:49
In the Cardiovascular Scene Investigation (CSI) series, investigators from Utrecht report at the ESC congress, from the perspective of young investigators. They put a question to researchers about presented study results.
Dr. Ajay Gupta - Clinical Senior Lecturer, Imperial College London, UK
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: