Outcomes of SGLT2i in Diabetic Kidney Disease: Is it all diabetes?10' education - May 22, 2019 - ISN-WCN 2019 - Mark Cooper, MD - Melbourne, Australia
ISN-WCN 2019 Mark Cooper addresses the role of SGLT2 inhibitors in patients with diabetic kidney disease with regard to effects on renal function.
Video navigation menu
- Effect of SGLT2 inhibitors on eGFR in diabetes 00:23
- SGLT2 inhibition in non-diabetic patients 03:52
- Hemodynamic and non-hemodynamic effects of SGLT2-i 07:23
- Renoprotective effects of SGLT2 inhibitors in diabetes 09:59
- Trials with SGLT2 inhibitors in chronic kidney disease 11:13
This lecture by Mark Cooper was part of a CME accredited symposium "SGLT2 inhibition in CKD: Discussing the key questions and evidence"
Mark Cooper, MD - Inaugural Head of the Department of Diabetes, Central Clinical School, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim/Lilly.