The clinical landscape of managing patients with CKD: Where are we now and what can we expect?10' education - June 14, 2019 - ERA-EDTA 2019 - Will Herrington, MD – Oxford, United Kingdom
Dr. Herrington summarizes key randomized data from completed large placebo-controlled SGLT2-inhibitor trials and describes ongoing SGLT2i trials in diabetes, renal and HF populations.
Video navigation menu
- Effect of SGLT2 inhibition on kidney disease progression 0:46
- Effect of SGLT2 inhibition on CV risk 4:43
- Effect of SGLT2 inhibition on safety outcomes 9:02
- Ongoing large placebo-controlled SGLT2i trials in CKD 12:08
- Ongoing large placebo-controlled SGLT2i trials in T2DM or HF 13:41
This lecture by Will Herrington was part of a CME-accredited symposium "SGLT2 Inhibition in CKD: Discussing the key questions and evidence" held during ERA EDTA 2019 in Budapest, Hungary.
Dr. Will Herrington, MD, Honorary Consultant Nephrologist, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim / Lilly.