LDL-c lowering with twice-a-year injection of siRNA against PCSK9: The ORION-11 trial
Video navigation menu
- Background and rationale for investigating siRNA directed against PCSK9 00:36
- ORION-11: Design, inclusion criteria and objectives 01:50
- Efficacy results over 18 months 04:10
- Safety and tolerability results 05:57
- What are the implications of these results? 08:58
This video was recorded at ESC 2019 in Paris, France, on September 2, 2019.
Prof. John Kastelein, MD – Emeritus Professor of Medicine at the Department of Vascular Medicine at the Academic Medical Center (AMC) of the University of Amsterdam, where he held the Strategic Chair of Genetics of Cardiovascular Disease.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.