Extending the evidence: What did the FOURIER trial teach us on managing high-risk patients?10' education - Sep. 24, 2019 - Prof. Marc S. Sabatine, MD - Boston, MA, USA
Video navigation menu
- Trial design and primary outcomes of the FOURIER trial 0:18
- Clinical effects of evolocumab in those with LDL-c ≤ 70 mg/dL (1.8 mmol/L) 4:07
- Efficacy of evolocumab in higher risk patients: those with diabetes and those with CKD 6:39
- Evolocumab therapy in high-risk subgroups of patients with coronary disease 8:38
- Treatment with evolocumab in patients with PAD 15:24
This lecture by prof. Marc Sabatine was part of an accredited symposium "PCSK9i, changing practice in cardiology: The emerging story" held during ESC 2019 in Paris, France.
Prof Marc S. Sabatine, MD, MPH, Chairman, TIMI Study Group, Lewis Dexter, MD, Distinguished Chair in Cardiovascular Medicine, BWH, Professor of Medicine, HMS, Boston, MA, USA
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Amgen, Sanofi-Regeneron, The Medicines Company and Draupnir Bio.