Targeting PCSK9: Expanding knowledge and targeting new frontiers10' education - Sep. 24, 2019 - Paris, France - Prof. John Kastelein, MD - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Video navigation menu
- Targeting PCSK9 via multiple approaches 0:09
- Safety and efficacy of inclisiran up to 1 year 1:14
- Trial design of ORION-3, the open-label extension trial of ORION-1 2:03
- Results of the ORION-3 trial 3:11
- Ongoing blinded phase III trials with inclisiran 6:55
- Development of oral PCSK9 inhibition; preliminary results with a small molecule that targets a newly discovered step in the PCSK9 biology 7:27
This lecture by prof. John Kastelein was part of an accredited symposium "PCSK9i, changing practice in cardiology: The emerging story" held during ESC 2019 in Paris, France.
Prof. John Kastelein, MD – Emeritus Professor of Medicine at the Department of Vascular Medicine at the Academic Medical Center (AMC) of the University of Amsterdam, where he held the Strategic Chair of Genetics of Cardiovascular Disease.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Amgen, Sanofi-Regeneron, The Medicines Company and Draupnir Bio.